Saturday, November 7, 2009

WE ARE HORROR EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS

We are horror everyone else sucks. I've never seen or read such hypocrisy in my life with regards to the love of horror.

To actually suggest because some crooked nose mother fudder doesn't pay your weekly time slot somehow makes you less of a horror host compared with some contrived production with crooked nose backing.

Trouble is they follow their hero who could never see the forest for the trees. She could never leave her boudoir for a minute. She clung to a fight with Elvira instead of turning the other cheek(she did want to become an evangelistic). Hmmm maybe they're commonly hypocritical as they try to preach to others even though according to the religion they supposedly represent they are sinners. It's not their job to judge. Everybody rips somebody sometime. Isn't that what Dean Martin sung? Vampira's favorite horror host sat in a rocking chair. Surely she could have taken up that job in the 80's? Oh let me guess that was beneath her? This is a person who confessed to having ripped off Charles Addams and numerous others to create her character.

Now along comes her merry band of drunx who think they're the very last word in horror but watch out for the *. It's amusing how they have slut of the month awards for people who clearly rip off the looks of others. No remakes they scream yet they'll add a couple disclaimers and return to the land of hypocrisy from which they were born. Spill blood not booze yet they seem to fund the same types of people they preach against by purchasing mass produced REMAKES of various beverages(mostly beer). These horror drunx also deface public property. They remind me of the half breed skateboarders in my area. Then after they've promoted excessive drunkenness they'll speak about evils of drink.

So they step on those who just want to have fun and dress up and maybe present something on say youtube. It's bad to be resourceful is what I gather? They've invented rules. They're so ignorant and artless it is not even funny. I come from the inclusive school of art that says anyone can have a go. It doesn't mean you have to like them but dont knock them for exercising their freedom of speech you dim witted mexican.

I know the people they are talking about. Why should they even care about them?

I doubt they'd include me but maybe they do.

This year marks my 20th year of conducting a Halloween Yard Haunt. I indeed believe it is as much of a show as any tramp in a slit dress. Okay so what if this year I had a slit dress on. The bottom line is I have a tradition and I feel I have an obligation to present Halloween entertainment every year and often times more than 1 day out of every year. I take part in the art of corpsifying props and have instructed others to join in on the fun. So what if I wasn't on your nazi TV stations. I don't need permission to perform I am always on stage. That is the difference between the likes of you and me. I am art and you just care about someone else's life instead of finding a personality of your own.

No comments: