Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have an Eye Ball wishlist

Nothing like a nice exotic eyeball in a corpse head. It has visions of Karl Von Cosel remedying the problem of his graveyard companion's sunken stare.

I really love the idea of using exotic beasts and mountain dwelling animals of prey and to be preyed instead of either the empty socket look or the bouncing ball look.

Yes Santa all I want for xmas is some more eye balls. Everytime I use real eyes they rot. Half the time they're ruined when I removed them from a person's skull. They need to come out with a pair if Vicegrips that wont crush the extracted beauty.

Can't wait to start creating some ghoulish things. After all xmas is just around the corner when the great Corpsa Claus delivers corpseheads to all the bad little girls & boys, as well as St. Corpsehead Day, etc etc...

No comments: