Sunday, November 15, 2009

$80-$95 for a Corpse Head?


That's a laugh. Upon further review it would appear that they're made from 4th quality Bucky Skulls. I'm not seeing the calvarium cut but I see the 3 missing teeth. I also see the grey interior. 1st & 2nd quality 2 piece skulls are bone white.

Just last year 4th Quality Bucky skulls were only $6 or so. Now they're $8-$9. They're not made as well as they used to be. Probably the most ugly trait is the very square jaw. Why the sudden jump in price last winter? Perhaps to fend off anyone trying to duplicate these very simple $80-$95 skulls? Also I think certain resellers are still getting these for $6 as an incentive to create corpse heads for their store.

Let's assume the price is still $6 for them. You get 1 eyeball(probably worth $2-$3), limited skin buildup, stain, maybe some horns...$80-$95?

To think I almost had 4 of those for $46 but the Ebay seller turned out to be a crook like most people connected with the Utah pedophile brigade. I figured maybe I would resell them for $25, maybe.

I wonder how many of those things they sold? I can't imagine many. Let's 4 to some fat schmuck in NY...ummm not many more.

No comments: