Saturday, November 14, 2009

The rich are the only ones who need order

Why would they want change? Everything is like clock work for them. That is everything was until a new kid arrive in Halloween town. Well too fucking bad. I don't watch the "apprentice". I can't be fired. I can fire back though.

People have been fucking with my Ebay affairs since August. Someone is not telling the truth out there. I get the impression someone or some people take me for a fool. Fool me once...then you have an enemy.

I'm for the customers. I am not for business competitors. If you think I'm going to stand by while someone undercuts me and not do or say something about it you're one ignorant fuck. I didn't start the price wars they existed long before I tried to sell anything. If you sell a similar item that is being advertised as the same I am going to make a point of pointing out the differences.

That upsets people. People want the waters to remain calm as they live comfortably. I don't live comfortably. I'm fighting for scraps. There is no limit to my resolve. I'm a sleeping dog most wise people have decided to leave alone. I'm hard liquor not boone's farm.

I expect some bad news soon. If and when I'd receive it I'd hate to be anyone who has adversely effected my life. I'd hate to be someone who lied to me or sought to do me harm. Even if the harm was just imagined or fantasized I feel everything.

There will be those who take comfort in my absence but I am not easily stopped. Why I don't see anything that can stop me from what I am doing. I on the other hand am extremely vindictive. No law no filthy make believe god can save someone from my resolve.

People are so greedy it makes me sick. I am the rock upon the waters of that society.

No comments: