Saturday, August 25, 2012

You really think I like selling on ebay?

Oh I like selling but not on ebay....I'd rather just make music all day long and make psychedelic videos. Trouble with that is buying music is no longer en vogue. A person can sign up for i-tunes or whatever, pay a monthly fee and have unlimited down loads. I literally get paid pennies for plays and downloads. Unless you really ride a wave it's pretty hard to catch on.

However I never give up and I'm impatiently waiting for itunes to release a weird track I made two years ago. Timing is everything and it doesn't hurt if this time I am ready.

You see there is more than one way to skin a cat. Believe I've tried. I can remember 4 years ago not being ready and having people take things away from me and not have the power to take them back. I might have been asking for it in some ways but others took and profited. I made nothing. This time I'll be ready and if i can't make a living selling I certainly will try my hand at suing.

Although a well placed song, press release or better still a certain press conference and me in the right position at the right time...yes like Steve Miller, I do believe I'll take the money and run....What will kill is waiting...although if i see my song on the front page of itunes I think I can breathe a sigh of relief and write my own ticket. Oh yes there would be a shopping spree...lot of noise makers to purchase...oh and some photographic equipment. Yachts, mansions, fast cars?  Those things would be boring...I'd rather create things and play audio god than live off the fat.

No comments: