Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fact is I don't know how to cheat like others do

I found myself wondering out loud how some on ebay can gain higher exposure in the search standings despite no reputation. Well in a crooked round about way I determined exactly how they are doing it.

A couple weeks ago google told me and others their shopping search would become a pay site. No more data feeds unless you fork over the dough. For the longest time I wondered why I never got sales on my dot com addresses but plenty(although dwindling) on ebay?   Well it didn't take long to find out how my advantage was being nullified once again.

all I had to do was plug in my best selling prop and sure enough my attention was caught. I was selling the prop for $69.95 with free shipping and noticed someone else doing the same. I clicked on the ad. thinking some schmuck had come along to try and compete...it turned out to be the same old schmuck. However when i clicked on his ad. that appeared to be the same it was not. On ebay he was charging!

you see what this filthy son of a bitch was doing was turning on free shipping briefly and then turning it off. That data feed was sent to google and it remained until it refreshed. I looked at his ad. revisions and on numerous ads. he was routinely editing his shipping.

Complaint forms have been forwarded to google as well as ebay. If neither does something I will of course step in.

This is unbelievable. Not only is one of my distributors undercutting me but their bum buddy in their own neighborhood has been manipulating search standings to nullify me. It wasn't 1 week into selling one of the brass asses told me to go fuck off...well i see now his BOY has been well trained in the art of BULLSHIT. All the money taken away from me through criminal activity.

Ebay has once chance to take action or I WILL. Enough is enough. I'm not the problem it's the criminal nature of chicago.

I don't expect a lot of sympathy for me. not a whole lot of people give a rat's ass for me. I'm being cheated out of my due. I worked hard and I was robbed by criminals. I might add criminals who would never step a punch's length from my person. If the son's of bitches who back stab me and fuck me over EVER knew what I was capable of they'd beg for mercy.

Filthy pieces of shit the whole lot!

No comments: