Saturday, August 25, 2012

One way to take out the competition is make or file a false vero claim on ebay

It's also a great way to go to jail for a long long time. It's called wire fraud. When someone makes a false claim of trademark for something they couldn't possibly own it is a fraudulent act. This happened to me yesterday.

Another ebay user who will go nameless threatened to report me to their vero program. The vero program is a system where copyright and trademark owners apply for membership so ebay can do all the dirty work for you. Someone must of sued the crap out of ebay years ago. Companies don't create such programs unless they've been sued numerous times. Case and point youtube's content id system.

So I was threatened. This person spoke in the third person and told me he and his associates would report me if i didn't remove a listing. The 1st red flag should be why would this person privately approach me?  Why wouldn't he just go through with the process to vero?  I'll tell you why, he was full of shit.

Ignorance is not a defense in wire fraud. He knew very well he did not own the rights to the name was I calling a product. He may or may not be directly associated with another party(who also has no claim and would be denied if they tried to apply now). It really doesn't matter even if the other party makes the claim and say vero is flawed and ebay removes my listing based upon lies then they along with ebay and the other schmuck would be guilty of wire fraud. They would have collectively participated in a scam using internet communications to hurt my business.

It's funny I was thinking about that very idea of hurting one's business and the why's and how. I expect that not only am I getting blamed for a reduction in sales but they saw no fault in their own business practices which included undercutting resellers/dealers such as myself and quite possibly delaying my shipments. Can the last part be proven?  Oh yes it can because they put it in writing that they forgot about my old orders, shipped newer orders and the old ones were delayed a week. Then of course any such accusation on their part will result in a counter measure of an entire shipping audit of their company. After that I'm quite sure a good many of my orders would have been carelessly delayed. Whether this was done maliciously is open to interpretation. However if it appears only my orders were delayed and based on all the other lies and dirty business tactics such as undercutting me and lying about it well one can easily be lead to believe they at the very least didn't give a fuck.

Reduction in sales is the most amusing one to me.   The reason their sales are down is they undercut resellers and destroy the market place. Based upon the threat I received from another ebay member they sell on ebay against their resellers. He used the words WE, US, etc. And the most important reason their sales are down is I quit selling for them!!!!

But back to this schmuck...he sent me a false take down notice hoping somehow i'd be intimidated. The only one who is going to be intimidated is he when he receives a summons for his arraignment for wire fraud. Yes the information he provided me has been forwarded to the proper authorities. Ebay has been contacted as well. They've kicked people off for less.

How does the song go?  Don't mess with Bill?  Exactly...and people think all this is coincidental.  None of it is. I send out very strong waves and they can reach around the globe. Those who do me wrong have bad things happen to them and they often tie their own noose. This is most definitely a case and point. I don't always have to fuck back to fuck. However since I see the peons fucking with me as nothing but a bunch of fuckers I will ratchet it up on occasion. All I want is my share of the pie and some people get the notion they can reach in my mouth and help themselves. They are very wrong and playing a very dangerous game....

No comments: