Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Skeleton Store Lies Video

See how I catch skeleton store in lie after lie. The nerve of them telling me their 2nd in the chain of command thomas stelter was just another reseller. It was pretty easy to determine that wasn't the case but for skeleton store to lie to me is outrageous. I generated so many sales for them and they were constantly stabbing me in the back. They claimed in July/Aug of this year skeleton-factory was just another reseller but when you go back to Sept. you see them saying THEY changed prices on the website. If skeleton-factory was just another reseller how the hell did they allow skeleton store to change prices on their website?  Ridiculous lies. The whois data clearly shows who registered the domain, skeleton store's managing director. I don't think this bmw driving geek would qualify as another reseller with such an association as he had with skeleton store(easily verified with the chicago better business bureau).

No comments: