Monday, December 10, 2012

Now the prank call to the queen makes sense

The nurse was indian and indians have no sense of humor!  Just watch them when they laugh. It's this disturbing I just killed my wife and I hope no one finds out kind of nervous laugh. They take things very seriously and because they're so matter of fact they are rude. 

I had more than one bad experience with an indian this year and in the past. Certainly had a few shouting matches with the filthy ebay customer service reps from india. I was reminded in the ridiculous presidential debates that shit romney outsourced American jobs to india. 

Oh and one of my neighbors is indian and they are the rudest assholes you will ever meet. They walk around the block and point at people and use their "I just placed a baby in the microwave I hope the neighbors don't suspect the smell is anything more than rough chicken" smile. Remember the saying or sayings about people who point at others. Well the guy looks prego. The last thing he should be doing is acting rude to me. I would enjoy having to defend myself against such an attacker, immensely. One time his dog a fat beagle who just barks and barks came off the leash and went at my then puppy. I was my usual self and said I would wait so you could catch your dog. Did I get a thanks?  Absolutely not they 2 of them looked at me like I had too heads. Again rude sons of bitches.

Oh then there was the convenience store clerk who accused me of being a potential shoplifter because I had sunglasses on. Safe to say I told that tedeschi's employee where to go and pointed out I would never enter their store again. I kept my word. Rude ugly people. 

So a couple of Australian DJ's prank the queen's daughter in law?  Now who are Australians?  What kind of people are they?  Well aside from Crocodile Dundee I have met a few and they seemed alright. They can actually smile, tell jokes, laugh and not look like they just bit into a handful of rusty razorblades. In other words there is a great difference in culture between an Aussie and a paki wog!

We're all suppose to shed a tear for the sambo who didn't get it?  It wasn't even a good prank call. I've personally done much better ones and you can certainly find better ones online like "Lil Becky"  and the Jerky boys. 

You see humor is part of western culture and it is not a scheduled event it just happens. With an indian the only time I ever see them laughing is when they are talking shit about an American. Little do they realize how much of an ass kicking would be in order had they tried to  say such things to an American's face. 

This welfare refugee nurse who killed herself obviously had issue. She had a predetermined condition...she was an indian. Why don't indians all hop in their cabs after they close down the convenience store and go back to where they came from. The west doesn't need your kind. 

No comments: