Saturday, December 8, 2012

Skeleton Store Claimed They Never Charged Up On S&H

You can go to skeleton store's website and I know from emails they sent me they claim they did not charge a handling fee or charge up on shipping and handling. It's pretty easy to determine that was not the case. Many of the items they distributed were small and lightweight. I found myself experimenting last year with shipping from my own home and was easily shipping most items for $5 or so Priority mail. This does not even take into account how much I'd save if I shipped everything myself and the discount I would have received. I had discounts available for all major shipping companies. You know something so did they. Remember they claim they did not charge up on shipping. I'm not the one who tags their webpage with slogans like no dropshipping fees. Well what are they then if they are not handling fees?

I'm looking at a bag of 6 skulls. I shipped a bunch of these last year Priority for around $5 without any sort of discount. They fit in a small Priority box. SS charged me $8 to ship the same thing via a ground service. Priority is an expedited premium service and I could ship for less without discount?  No they stole $3 from me. It didn't happen just once and those $3 charges add up. 

Here's an example of the same skulls which weigh under a pound but this time 2 bags of them and they charged me $10.76. Keep in mind I'm east coast they are in chicago area and the package went to CA. Priority would have been around $6-$7. There's another $3 they ripped from me. 

Here's a lightweight reaper prop that only had to go to Indiana from Chicago and they charged me $14.42. That's the next state over. I've shipped heavier full size skeletons in larger boxes to the next state for $8. So what's going on here?  Are they inept as a warehouse can be or are they making money off of shipping?  I have to believe since I told them of ways to save on shipping they at best knew and worse were hating every time i had to remind them shipping was too much if they were claiming they didn't charge a handling fee. 

Here's one where they charged $14.63 to ship a smaller lightweight item to Kansas!  That item if you squished him in would fit in a Priority mailing box and ship for maybe $7. 

Again no discounts are being factored in. I know how much volume I did and they certainly miss how much volume I did. Ebay alone was granting me like 30-36% discounts and greater on volume for various shipping companies. It's funny take any of the prices I was charged and take a third off the price. It's more than $3 if you believe ss when they claim they never charged up on shipping or offered a handling fee.

We're talking about thousands of orders where I was potentially cheated over the years. I do believe I am owed compensation. It's really the only way. Compensation should take into account damages since this was a callous and cowardly act upon their part. They know how loyal I was until it became painfully apparent they were cheating me of my right due. Then they saw the vent up frustration explode the thing is they haven't seen anything yet. The longer I am left uncompensated for the immeasurable efforts that were so carelessly unappreciated I will continue to hound them to their last days upon this earth and no mortal or divine force will inhibit my passage way to justice.

No comments: