Monday, December 28, 2009

Corpseheads

This particular corpse head is a little bit special. Most of the texture is the result of a foam latex mask I had used several times before. So in a sense I entombed my former "alter ego" countenance for posterity. This is a particularly pleasing corpsehead. I went again with the hollowed out eyelid look which I think is far scarier than carousel horse eyes. Furthermore it is more realistic. Unless your eyes are glass they're the first things to rot.

I just know that Nancy Grace visits this page and makes lots of disturbing faces! lol

I love the flexible neck area if you will. There is something perverse about it. Of course the phallic tongue is now becoming a sort of trademark in the Billy Bogart line of corpseheads. I was also very pleased with the colorization.

Maybe I should go see if the local museum would show my works? Haaaaaaaa!!!!

No comments: