Friday, November 16, 2012

Skeleton Store Owes Me Money


This video is a short comparison between 4 websites to point out to those who are not familiar that skeleton store is the same as aww or anatomical worldwide, the same as skeleton-factory and other aliases. This video is also to point out how they ship the same item out of the same facility but charge 3 different prices including selling directly against their resellers on ebay. I should know I was once one of their resellers and they promised me a discount, promised they wouldn't compete directly against me but lied about everything.

Lies would include they don't sell on ebay. Pretty obvious aww is them. I got that through inside sources and then applying very simple search methods connected the dots. They insisted they did not charge up on shipping but I can see what they were charging and what they charge now and know how much I was charged. I was pretty much charged double. If you're thinking oh well they charge a drop shipping fee. Not according to their own words and sales pitch on their website. They even went so far as to say their second in command was just another reseller. When I complained last year that his prices were way too agressive they took their sweet time to raise them(9/11 was the date they raised them). The result was I had pretty much no sales because they were backstabbing me. Then this year I caught them doing it again. They were like which items were you most concerned about?  They're not only liars but they are arrogant apathetic ones at that.  They made all sorts of backroom deals and left me who helped them tremendously over the years to take the fall.

I certainly think they owe me money for their tactics. Trust me if they don't pony up the greenbacks I am going to be a pain in their side for as long as they intend to exist. They hurt my business and I should be compensated for the way I was treated. I'm quite sure right before they decided to sell on ebay again they started to miss me. Their sales were down. They were down because the best reseller they ever had stopped selling for them when it became painfully apparent they didn't care about my welfare. They took a lot of my ideas and rolled with it. They never once thanked me for all the suggestions. Instead they stabbed me in the back and I think I am owed compensation.

No comments: