Friday, November 30, 2012

Skeleton Store lies

I redacted my email address to limit the amount of fan mail I would receive. Ha!

Here was the final straw of lies told to me by skeleton store. She starts off by stating thomas stelter is just another reseller like I was. It didn't take rocket science to determine that was a bold face lie. 

I had been told by others he was high in their company chain but all one had to do was visit either the better business bureau website, whois etc to easily come to the conclusion he was anything but another reseller. Trust me there are no resellers driving bmw's. 



 
 I think that makes it perfectly clear skeleton-factory was operating out of the same facility as skeleton store aka anatomical worldwide. What's most insulting is they knew I knew this to be the case but still went on with their pathetic lies. Why did this thing blow up?  Because it wasn't the 1st time. The year before on September 11th they finally changed the prices on skeleton-factory. Trust me it is impossible to compete selling on ebay with all the fees if your distributor is undercutting you and advertising with the money they make off of the shipping prices they over charge you. You can punch their name into a search engine or use a common search phrase or term and there they are spending the same amount of money as the larger companies and often times more. On google he who pays the most gets top billing. 

Another thing Linda Jacobs claimed back in March which is eluded to in this email is the poor miserable helpless website hauntcast was not wholesaling their merchandise. Well I took a screen shot and there it is as plain as day. I know a 5 can look like a 3 and only the 4 on the keyboard separates the two but that was no typo. 
I think this makes it pretty clear once again. Here is a clear indication the so called reseller market with skeleton store did not matter. This website was spamming the likes of every website out there including paid advertisements on google that I noticed. 

Meanwhile I had just borrowed several of skeleton store's props to take pictures for promotions I was running. I had to return the items to skeleton store for their trade show(which I did). In other words I was taking things seriously and it was all for not because skeleton store would turn to me and lie like little kids that the website hauntcast was not undermining my efforts. 

You see there was a great deal of presumption upon the part of skeleton store and everyone else that all my sales were just by chance. Lost in that assessment was my relentless promotions and creative marketing on a low budget(no budget). It was all for not because I was being undermined every step of the way. Their retail site skeleton-factory was undercutting me and other so called resellers were using their 50% discount as promotions for other things. 

Oh I kept prices low but there were legitimate reasons for that. For one thing I didn't think the merchandise was worth skeleton store's so called "retail price"  so I sold aggressively between so called "wholesale" and "retail". 

The thing that was really hampering my efforts is skeleton store was charging too much to ship lightweight objects. I only came to realize they charged much less on skeleton-factory to ship the same item out of the same warehouse and were also selling that way on amazon until I complained. 

I went into nauseating details and if I remember right they relented and removed the listings but they would go straight back to doing the same thing on skeleton-factory. That was June they would not raise prices on skeleton-factory until September 11th. 

Are you kidding me?  I can't make this stuff up. And people wonder why so many people struggle to earn a living. It's because companies could care less about the hand that feeds them and buys then bmw's. My sales were pretty much atrocious all year long until mid September, go figure. 

No comments: