Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fender Telecaster- Van Amps Sole Mate Jr.-1965 Vox Pathfinder with Temolo

I got to thinking while i was playing this sounds like icicles forming and they were forming on the ends of my fingers! It feels about 45-50 degrees in this room. So playing wasn't exactly easy but I like the sound even if I don't like the process. I think Tremolo out of an old tube amp can sound groovy on a summer's day too! Help! Some billionaire buy me some warm front property!The amp is a fairly rare Vox Pathfinder made by the Thomas Organ Company in 1965. Soon after they went from tube to solid state. Such a shame this is a cool 7 watt amp. Disclaimer: I am no guitar hero. If you seek that there are plenty of videos on youtube. I just like to have fun and freeze my balls off playing guitar in unheated rooms.

No comments: