Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sometimes when you want to get drunk you can't

Reality nullifies any sort of distraction such as wanting to conk out. 

Tonight I resubmitted my complaints to the Chicago Better Business Bureau regarding a certain unscrupulous company who carries on in most unsavory and with unscrupulous manners.  Absolutely no response. So I go to the website and in large bold print 2 of the entries by this company state they are not accredited.  This comes about despite the fact not only the Chicago BBB states they were accredited but their very websites have the moniker of such.

In other words..ummm What words?  pass the buck????  Chew and screw???  What sort of organization carries on like this? Forget the company for a second but is the company that bad they are running with embarrassment????

In my initial 2 complaints I was nauseatingly frank and thorough. I made my points and could do so again a top a soap box without problem. However what made an agency edit their own site without replying?

This is rather incredible. A few weeks ago I see to have noticed the company entries had changed by adding dot come to their entries. What the hell is going on?  I wasn't paying attention the 1st time. What happened this time? You don't just get non accredited and advertise other wise with a link.

Are they trying to give me the cold shoulder or is this the single most egregious attempt to defraud consumers?

I was a consumer contrary to other phrasing. I purchase quite a lot of merchandise since 2008 from this company which I shall refer to as yucky. All the while I purchased from them they sold to others on another site just above wholesale.

This is just toooo  much....I need to stick to guitar and singing.... 

No comments: