Sunday, June 3, 2012

I need some amusement funds

Oh I have a few ideas but need better ones. As I work toward my goal of colonizing Venus I find obstacles in my path. They're loud obnoxious creates. Do they not know i am a narcissist?  I feel as those I was chewing on sugar coated ice cubes with a toothache when i chance to hear them attempt to be witty.

It would seem with hardly trying I have dissected and nullified their very past and existence.  i've also opened the door for intense hypocrisy. I'm talking raging hypocrisy. To borrow a line from Vincent Price House on Haunted Hill, it's a pity when they started out to play their deadly game they didn't know i was playing too.   Or something like that.

I came up with some better ideas. So if there are any millionaires out there who like amusement just send cash. How much coin do I need?  Not much it was so painfully apparent I could get by with very little. However the more the merrier. It's like my own kickstarter/indiegogo project only thing is it has little to do with manufacturing a project but rather carrying out a part.

I could go into such great detail of how we arrive at hypocrisy but that would too spoil the fun.
I'm a fan of improvisational skill. I like the fresh moment of creation. When I perform I like to think of myself giving birth to an idea. Symbolic costuming is very important.

Who is the character?  He is an eclectic from the 60's. He was iconic and no he doesn't work at 711.

Many would not approve of my performance and call it childish but I have news for all we all return to the cradle. I just want to do things stylistically. I like the beatnik rhythm. I've always been a bohemian. So to me the performance is never wasted because it is what that is. I can't change that for now even though I carry on simultaneously on a different path. Liken it to a lark but a funny one in deed. It's part of the western mythology. It's utterly fantastic if i could tell of my supporting cast(as if they knew they were playing). It's nothing to be taken too seriously in the sense it's not a life long project. Rather it's a coming to grips with the past in order to move forward. It's also necessary to make damn sure those who pointed the finger see what they once were or claim to understand.

Ashes to ashes, flesh to clay, I am the Lizard King I could go for a glass of milk and a ring ding.

No comments: