Saturday, May 26, 2012

I cannot believe the lack of dedication

I have to believe someone is fucking with me. They do so at their own peril though. For there is a storm brewing in my heart. The worst thing a person can do to me is betray me. Once you've decided to forsake me I will seek out revenge and it won't be the kiddie type of physical revenge you're expecting.

Why I'd go so far to call it sabotage.

When it all boils down to it if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

In my experience I would have been fired if I had acted so slow.

In my experience I wouldn't have too many sales if it weren't for the fact I was willing to strike deals in my sleep, drunk, sober, sick, dead, etc. i never made excuses I just worked on being available 24/7.

Could it be people don't understand that you've got to keep up with the major corporations?  If they're offering 1 day handling time you have to. It's sink or swim. Complacency has no place in sales.

No comments: