Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why not a Mummy Corpse, why so graphic?

Oh I could do one of those rather easily but the only way you're getting a Mummy Corpse from me for free is if you sell one of my Corpseheads.

Any theme is possible but the bottom line is unless I see some genuine interest I will decide what has the most attention getting appeal.

The Devil is a perfect attention getting vehicle. The Devil also represents many combining forms. From his long tail to his long horns and in between anything goes.

Why not make it freaky? A Devil is a freaky thing. He has no morals or ethics. He's there to take care of all the bad boys and girls and place them in compromising situations for all eternity. It's only fitting that he too should visually depict sheer confusion and terror.

No comments: