Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Corpsehead contest! Free Skeleton Corpse!




I've decided to start a contest to see who can sell 6 of my Corpseheads. If any individual can move the remaining 6 Corpseheads they will receive the most shocking 33.5 inch skeleton corpse imaginable.

Define shocking? Well you better like freaky and androgynous. I figure the freakier the more people will try to sell sell sell. There is one problem with waiting for me to finish the skeleton corpse. As soon as I am finished and publish the 1st pictures online there will be a lot of interest, shock, disbelief. Generally speaking everything I try to do on a daily basis to reaffirm my denial of the commonly shared fantasy called reality.

There is already competition brewing. A local business man and his colleagues( One of which is famous on a national level)are completely amused by my creations. Why the one individual I speak of tested my corpseheads out on some of his friends. The 1st asked if they had to get a permit in order to sell it. The second was convinced he was in trouble with the law after one of my corpseheads was displayed as if someone had body parts to dispose of. He also believes he can take my corpseheads to a local antique quarterly exhibit and sell them all for a lot more than my asking price.

Pity I can't show you my devil corpse. Trouble is I haven't started him yet. I did do one 2 years ago that looked like this:

No comments: