Friday, June 24, 2011

Dream Pedal Board

I don't totally crave effect pedals but there are times when I want to use more than tube distortion. I used to have lots of pedals but sold them over the years. Currently I only have a London Fuzz Pedal. It's a nice 60's style fuzz pedal. Here's what i need to add to get some more cool sounds.


  1. Fulltone Tube Tape echo. What more is there to say?   From 50's slap back to spaciness. I like that atmosphere. I want it now!!!!
  2. Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe for the times I want that saturated modulation effect. 
  3. Fulltone Clyde Wah for  that muted trumpet sound....actually I'd be willing to bet 99% of people don't even realize what it was originally intended for. Then again I'm not looking to imitate horn plungers. I want the wak a wak a sound. i want that Houses of the Holy wholesome nastiness. 
  4. Treble booster. Essential tool for cutting through the mix. Analogman makes one.
Think that's about it for now but I wouldn't be afraid to add more fuzz pedals. One has to drink from many chalices until he finds the holy grail.  

No comments: